Company: Hire People
Job Ref.: HP-50321
Job Title: SENIOR HIRE CONTROLLER
Salary / Package: Circa £25K+
Sector: Plant and Tool Hire
Location: Scotland, Edinburgh, City of
Basic salary range: All
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Our clients are an established hire company who are are looking to recruit a Senior Hire Controller with a solid experience in the hire industry.
* Day to day management of a very busy hire desk facility reporting directly to the Depot Manager.
* Managing the Hire Desk function processing orders for clients and with suppliers. Ensure the hire team achieve the targets set in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Dealing with operational processes and procedures within the depot including on-hires, off-hires, technical guidance, scheduling deliveries and fitters
* Dealing with clients in a professional manner and proving a high level of customer service at all times.
* Arranging rental of equipment including sourcing of equipment and checking availability of equipment and processing contracts in line with company policies and procedures
* Liaising with customers and suppliers over the telephone and dealing with any queries in a professional, friendly manner. Building relationships with internal customers and external suppliers
* Working alongside the Depot Manager on a day to day basis on finances within the Depot including month end, financial reports and setting up new accounts.
Package: Negotiable depending on experience
The ideal candidate must have strong leadership, communication and organisational skills, be a good team player and work well to timescales and deadlines.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications is desirable along with the ability to use and learn in-house systems
Excellent customer service skills are essential, along with previous experience working in a plant /tool hire role.
Key words: Hire Manager, Co-ordinator, Desk, Controller, Supervisor, Senior, Plant, Service, Tool Assistant, Rental Manager, Plant hire, Equipment, Construction Plant, Cranes, Demolition, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Power Generation, Pumps, Powered Access