We collect information from our users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, visits to our site, via online registration, feedback and ordering forms, by e-mail, fax and post. We may ask you for your name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address and/or any additional information if you wish to provide this voluntarily. You can always refuse to supply us with your personal information, but it may prevent you from accessing certain features or from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How do we use the information we have?
We collect information for the purposes of:
1. Personalising your experience on our Site
2. Improving our Site functions and features
3. Improving Customer Service both online and offline
4. Administering content, promotions, surveys or any other Site features
5. Supplying information about our products or services when requested
6. Answering any questions or queries
7. Fulfilling orders
8. Providing a first class, confidential and effective service
Disclosing the information we have
Customer information is always treated as strictly confidential. We will not disclose it to any third party (other than an affiliated company of Hire People) without the express permission of the customer except:
- As required by law.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may pass non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
Links to other websites
Security of information we have
Any information collected by us is collected and processed in accordance with the UK's Data Protection laws. We aim to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect all personal data that you may input via our websites, however, we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
Removing your details
The Act also gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties