Our client are a dedicated provider of quality specialist hire services and associated plant equipment. They are looking to recruit a Hire Desk Controller to work in their busy North London depot.
You will be responsible for the hire desk and rehire processes including the maintenance and growth of new and existing clients from diverse sectors including:
- Heavy Industry,
- Civil Engineering and Utilities Contractors to name but a few.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Deal with hire desk processes, queries, order processing, scheduling and developing rehire business
* Develop close customer working relationships with new clients and existing customers ensuring that new and repeat orders are obtained.
* Following company policies and procedures relating to hire desk processes
* Promoting the company products and selling services
* Managing stock systems and liaising with other depots regarding stock movements
* Provide the customer with the appropriate levels of support
* Lead or assist with the preparation and submission of bids, quotes or proposals.
* Represent the Company at all levels within the customer community.
* Ensures that the rolling forecast is maintained, giving the organisation full visibility of potential orders.
*Due to the nature of the product and the customer base this role is suitable for candidates who can demonstrate a strong and loyal background within a hire desk environment in the construction or hire industry
*Proven track record in developing new business.
*Ability to develop existing clients and manage accounts successfully.
This is an opportunity to be part of a highly motivated and progressive company.